Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Same Day Service... Are you kidding me?!?

The past 24 hours have been pretty amazing.  Thanks to the wonders of FedEx and online tracking, I had a front seat for it all.

As I said previously, our documents were sent on Friday.  They went to Madison via Memphis and were delivered to the Apostille's office bright and early Monday morning.  We chose to have them processed at the standard fee of $10 per document-- which can take up to 10 business days.  (There is the option of having them expedited for an additional  $25 per document.)  While we want to get our paperwork processed quickly and on it's way to EE, the fee difference on 42 documents just wasn't worth it.

[ Enter God ]

Not only were our documents delivered yesterday morning, they were processed and sent out  in the same day!  They arrived at our placing agency this morning.  If all goes as planned, they will be winging their way to EE tomorrow.

There's a lot more to the behind-the-scenes part of the past 24 hours.  Sometime I'll try to sit down and post about that.  Let's just suffice it to say that this whole thing is God's doing.  He's pulling everything together and stretching me in ways I never expected.

1 comment:

  1. God is doing amazing things in your life...I am so excited for you....

    ReplyDelete