Saturday, May 26, 2012

...and Little Dude makes 5 !

It's been a whirlwind of a week.  Last Saturday we left home and dropped off our boys at Grandma & Pappy's house before beginning our trek to EE.  Sunday morning we boarded the first of what would be many planes, trains, and automobiles.

Blogging the whole experience deserves much more time and attention than I have the energy for right now.  Let's just suffice it to say that I have never seen or felt God move quite like I did this week.  Re-entry can be hard.  Right now I need some sleep and time to process the experience.  The details will come, I just don't know when.

For those of you who haven't yet heard, on Friday, May 25, 2012, we were named the parents of a very special little boy.


And now this travel-weary and incredibly blessed Mommy is headed to bed with the knowledge that There's One Less Orphan in the World tonight.

4 comments:

  1. Our prayers have been with you all week!

    I cannot tell you the joy that is in my heart for your family. This is the Best kind of news.

    Congratulations ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I say I never cry- I cry all the time since starting this journey. He is so beautiful and looks so right in between the two of you. What a precious gem. I cannot wait to meet him. Love you girl and the beautiful heart that radiates through you. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea you were traveling!!! Congrats!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! He is so precious!

    ReplyDelete